Containers have a ton of uses. Really, you are only limited by your imagination. Some common uses of containers are:
- Everything can be kept safe and dry in a container. They were made for general storage, making them an easy option for extra inventory, documents, household goods, equipment, etc.
- Containers make great workshops and work spaces. They can be set down wherever you need them.
- Food trucks and restaurants are finding their way into containers as well.
- Retail space is more fun in a container.
- Turn your container into a living space. A cabin, a home, a guest house. Even a stand-alone hotel room made out of a Super Cube container. LightHotel—A Tiny Container Home Vacation
- Our modification kits help you turn your container into your own creation.
- The industrial uses are endless. Put your equipment in a container and you can ship it to your customer anywhere. Insulate your container and it can provide room-temperature housing for anything. The best part—we can do those modifications for you so it comes ready for you to do your equipment.
- Exporting is obviously a snap with containers.
- Explore the arts in a container. Container galleries are popping up here and there, but our favorite use for containers is the arts—The Container Globe Theater (made using Super Cube containers).