- DIY Modification Kits (1)
- Cargo Shipping Containers (6)
- Maintenance & Parts (11)
- Storm Shelter/Root Cellar (12)
- Hunting (15)
- Delivery Methods (25)
- Buy or Rent (33)
- Farm Uses & Pole Barns (36)
- Container Sizes and Specs (38)
- Construction Site Uses (41)
- Sales & Pricing (44)
- Container Office (45)
- Storage (57)
- Unique Container Uses (64)
- Cabins & Projects (74)
- Modifications & Painting (107)
As the National Portable Storage Association annual conference and trade show, one of our container modification kit suppliers unveiled their latest kit – the container barn door. They brought a 4’ door as an example of the kit, however doors can be made in whatever length you would like.
The kit comes with the barn door, tracks above and below the door that weld onto the container and a lockbox to secure the door. Weather-stripping may be added for an additional charge. Generally the door is set up to be a singular door, but two doors can be installed together for access to a larger section of the container by the doors.
If you are interested in container barn doors, please let us know!