- DIY Modification Kits (1)
- Cargo Shipping Containers (6)
- Maintenance & Parts (11)
- Storm Shelter/Root Cellar (12)
- Hunting (15)
- Delivery Methods (25)
- Buy or Rent (33)
- Farm Uses & Pole Barns (36)
- Container Sizes and Specs (38)
- Construction Site Uses (41)
- Sales & Pricing (44)
- Container Office (45)
- Storage (57)
- Unique Container Uses (64)
- Cabins & Projects (74)
- Modifications & Painting (107)
Spring is a great time to clean out a winter's worth of mess and organize everything for a fun summer. But even doing that, do you not have enough space? How about a shipping container garage? we have talked about container garages before, but they really are a great, cost-effective solution to getting more space.
They can be modified by adding doors (man-doors, roll-up doors or barn-doors), windows, insulation and HVAC units if you're the kind of person who's garage is really a workshop.
Also, check out our previous post on using containers as shipping container garages by clicking here.
Have you used a container as a garage? Tell us or share pictures of it below.