- Maintenance & Parts (9)
- Storm Shelter/Root Cellar (10)
- Hunting (13)
- Delivery (18)
- Buy or Rent (29)
- Farm Uses & Pole Barns (31)
- Container Sizes and Specs (32)
- Container Office (36)
- Sales & Pricing (37)
- Construction Site Uses (38)
- Storage (50)
- Unique Container Uses (55)
- Cabins & Homes (65)
- Modifications & Painting (94)
This week the National Portable Storage Association (NPSA) met in Kansas City. Representatives from shipping lines, leasing lines, as well as rental companies from across the country all came together to talk about containers. One common interest all of us in the rental and sales market have is modifications.
One modification vendor brought in a sample office container to the trade show. Here are some pictures. You can buy each modification separately, or all together as a kit. The 20’ office kit includes:
(2) Windows with frame and security bar (1) 3068 Man door with frame and acc. (3) Electrical outlets and all electrical - including junction box, breaker box, and lights Wood panels fully insulated (1) 8000 BTU ac/heat (1) A/C security Cage
Upgrades that are available are: poly vinyl flooring, vinyl walls and A/C upgrades to either a 12000BTU or 1-Ton Bard Unit.
The office kit is designed to add a number of extra doors and windows, partitions, partitions with doors which also allows you to configure them to your specifications.
The office kits are a perfect instant office or cabin. As we get into hunting season, keep these in mind for additional housing for your hunting party!
What would you use one of these kits for if you had one? Please comment below!