- Cargo Containers (6)
- Maintenance & Parts (11)
- Storm Shelter/Root Cellar (12)
- Hunting (15)
- Delivery (25)
- Buy or Rent (33)
- Farm Uses & Pole Barns (36)
- Container Sizes and Specs (38)
- Construction Site Uses (41)
- Sales & Pricing (42)
- Container Office (45)
- Storage (57)
- Unique Container Uses (63)
- Cabins & Homes (74)
- Modifications & Painting (106)
As winter winds down and spring construction plans heat up, it is a great time to think about jobsite containers. Does your construction company have a fleet of containers? If not, here are 4 ways jobsite containers can help you.
- Storage. The most obvious use. Containers are great for storing equipment and supplies you need onsite. You don’t have to worry about company trucks showing up in the morning to get going on a project since everything is already waiting right there. You can have supplies delivered directly to the jobsite and store them safe and sound in your container.
- Security. Company trucks full of company equipment are handy. But they can often end up going places you can’t control and they are not as secure as a container. If you keep your equipment locked up in a container onsite, you can control where things go and who has access to them.
- Workshop. Containers make great onsite workshops. You can add lighting and even heating/AC to provide a safe work area when the weather isn’t cooperating. They can also function as break rooms, etc. as well.
- Marketing. Containers are movable billboards that show the world you are working on a project. For some projects, you may want to paint the container to market the project itself. Other times, you want to let people know your company is the company onsite. You can paint the containers in your company colors and put your logo on them.
You can add lockboxes on containers to give them extra security. 20’ containers weigh 5,000 pounds when they are empty, so they can be moved around fairly easily with standard equipment and moved around on your trucks.
Containers provide you with the extra, secure onsite space you need on your bigger projects at a reasonable cost.